Why Purchase a Brand New Home?
Reasons to purchase a brand new home
- Move-In Ready Convenience
- The Latest Construction Techniques
- Modern Hurricane Protection
- Open Floorplans and Designs
- Smart Home Technology
- Energy Efficient and Green Appliances
- Limited Maintenance and Fewer Repairs
- Potential For Insurance Savings
- Prospective Builder / New Home Warranties
FIND YOUR NEW HOME HERE
Search the largest collection of new home listings featuring builders and communities throughout the State of Florida.
If you are buying new construction, do you need your own real estate agent?
Most larger builders have sales agents that will assist buyers with the process. However, the buyer needs to keep in mind that the builder’s agent is a representative – not the buyer.
Since it is highly typical that builders cooperate with local real estate agents, it makes sense for a buyer to have their own representative. And since the builder is responsible for paying the commission in most markets, there is no additional cost to the buyer for this representation.
Since real estate transactions are complicated, it pays to have an experienced real estate agent that will be with you every step of the way. Several of the items that your agent can assist you with include:
- Advocate for your best interests.
- Negotiating upgrades and amenities that are not part of the builder’s base package.
- Coordinating with inspections and financing.
- Assisting with communication between you and the builder.
- Address questions about the local area outside of the respective home and community
If you are ready to get started with a new home purchase right now, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 561.584.8555 to talk about your needs and how they intersect with what is being offered in the marketplace at this time.